Dec 6, 2010

madeit monday


Why hello Monday, fancy seeing you here. You always come by so quickly. Fingers crossed you bring some much needed sunshine with you today, the past week or so here in Brisbane has been all wet & rainy. I'm sure fellow mums would agree, rainy weather & no dryer = a whole lot of washing.

Washing chatter aside...Madeit Monday this week is inspired by my love for elephants. We recently went to Australia Zoo with Laurens fam & the elephants were beyond beautiful. I was lucky enough to feed one, twice! :) My heart smiled that day.

elephant punchies by One Craftee Mumma! Imagine a mini bunting made out of these, so cute!

 hair clippies by Felix & Lily..perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas :)


 mega sweet greeting card by Pocket Carnival...I'm a huge fan of their goodies :)

 tote bag by Seventh Sphere, perfect for the beach :)

Happy Monday to everyone!
Krystal xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my little elephant punchies! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading everyones comments & try our best to reply to them all :) Thanks for popping by! xoxo