Dec 2, 2010

my creative space...

After suffering a very long period of no motivation, I feel creative and inspired. This is probably due to finally feeling like a normal human being again, after an exhaustion-filled first 17 weeks of pregnancy. I've actually been excited to sit at my craft desk, so I thought I'd share what I'm working on at the moment....


Fabric covered buttons for earrings, rings and clips. My favourite are the satin and lace versions, which eventually turn into these:

These are available in our MadeIt shop :)
Pop on over to Kootoyoo for more interesting creative spaces.

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! I NEED those little white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!I adore them too! The white ones are available now in our MadeIt store :) (www.madeit.com.au/felixandlily)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading everyones comments & try our best to reply to them all :) Thanks for popping by! xoxo