Jan 9, 2011

craft room envy


How perfectly cute is craft room!  It's owner is Kaylah, from The Dainty Squid. Her blog has been a favourite of mine for well over a year now, definitely a source for inspiration & cuteness. I totally love her style & am mega jealous of her ornament collection.


most. amazing. fabric. stash. ever.

why hello little owl :)


You may have seen little peeks of my craft room over the last few days if you follow me on Twitter. I've been spring cleaning, and gosh it feels good :) Hopefully it stays clean for longer than a few days this time. I don't know about everyone else, but my craft space gets messy so quickly.

I'm off to bake some raspberry cupcakes, yummy :)
Happy Sunday everyone.

Krystal xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Kaylah's studio too! Everything about is just so sweet! I would love to go thrifting with her.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

We love reading everyones comments & try our best to reply to them all :) Thanks for popping by! xoxo